Our mission is to ensure the safety and well-being of children while visiting with parent or siblings. Highly skilled and well-trained professionals monitor the visits. Our staff members have extensive experience in parent education and strength-based perspective. We are also culturally competent and work with a variety of diverse populations. We offer a flexible schedule for visitation –Sunday through Saturday– which may also depend on our Monitor availability or if other arrangements are available.
We provide services that include the following:
- Transporting the child(ren) to and from visitation site
- Supervise visits in child-appropriate settings in the community, such as library, park, kid museums, Chuck E. Cheese, and play areas
- For DCF involved cases, we provide visits to DCF offices.
- In the home of the visiting parent as part of the reunification process
- Detailed objective reports with interactional feedback
Please don’t hesitate to talk to us today at 860-834-2368 for your inquiries.