At Reach To Be, we understand the responsibilities and challenges you have as a parent. Luckily, you don’t need to cope with the problems or family issues alone. We have professionals who can provide customized parenting services for you, such as:
- One-on-One Parent Coach (available via a virtual platform that is HIPAA-compliant)
Customized coaching to fit the family’s needs can be done at the parent’s home, in the community, online (HIPAA-compliant platform), or at the office. The one-on-one parent coaching plan is set at 24 sessions for low-risk level, 48 sessions for moderate-risk level, and 68 sessions for high-risk level. Each session is 2 hours long.
- ? One-on-One Parent Education (available via a virtual platform that is HIPAA-compliant)
Curriculum-based depending on the age level of the child or youth. We have the 20-session plan, 60-session plan, and 80-session plan. Each session is 2 hours long.
- “Caring for the Baby” Program for Parents – Birth to 12-months old (available via a virtual platform that is HIPAA compliant)
We provide parent coaching for new and young mothers who have a newborn baby aged 0 to 12 months old. This program is a 6 to 12-month program, depending on your baby’s needs. This program was designed to help first-time moms provide safe, effective, and nurturing care for the baby, allowing the mother to bond with her baby and feel confident in caring
We also offer the following:
- POSITIVE DISCIPLINE PARENT EDUCATION CLASSES (available via a virtual platform that is HIPAA-compliant)
- FOSTER PARENT SUPPORT GROUP (available via a virtual platform that is HIPAAcompliant)
Free to families; just Reach To Be served. Please don’t hesitate to talk to us today. You can call us at 860-834-2368 for inquiries.